WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO......RIGHT NOW......Mk III

I enjoyed it, everything is great except the vocals. He is flat as fuck. Like, pretty fucking off? What do you think?

Now, my favorite version of that amazing track is The Cramps's live perfomance from Smell of Female. On that performance everyone in the band as on fire.

EDIT:

Just realized I didn't post the link:

This is so good, seriously.

Last edited:
I enjoyed it, everything is great except the vocals. He is flat as fuck. Like, pretty fucking off? What do you think?

Now, my favorite version of that amazing track is The Cramps's live perfomance from Smell of Female. On that performance everyone in the band as on fire.

EDIT:

EDIT:

yeah the vox are off on the first version but Tura Satana makes up for it!! The Cramps version is the one though...

The trailer^^

I think my obsession with this band is starting to reach unhealthy levels...

Here's there take on dealing with toxic fandom...

...and their answer to those who told them they couldn't..

I think my obsession with this band is starting to reach unhealthy levels...

Here's there take on dealing with toxic fandom...

...and their answer to those who told them they couldn't..

My Aunt in law listens to them. She was excited that they played on Jimmy Kimmel a few weeks ago.

Back