Dig it! The Perpetual Pedalboard of the Day Thread

Bit of a rebuild for next weekend's gig. :embarrassed:

IMG_20170417_025850.jpg

Someone misunderstood "Pedaltrain".

ad73c08aee11345bcd808a8e86f69b44.jpg

Sent from Crab Nebulae via reverse engineered alien technology

She's just showing off her collection. Apparently she just got some sort of endorsement type deal from EDQ so I suspect the Boss stuff won't appear in her next pic.

Sent from Crab Nebulae via reverse engineered alien technology

Just made a couple small changes to the small board for the Blackstar. Added the Black Arts delay and on the left is a small Fx loop junction box that RyanNo3 made for me. The rest is standard fare. I need to grab a couple patch cables before I can get it finished.
ffebe3ae24905ae5a22cd55c01ca2033.jpg

I picked up the Helix phaser from CME, and bumped the Small Stone to the smaller board, where the helicopter is no longer an issue...no idea why it occurred on the big board but not the small...

Downloaded the Phazerland tone print to the Helix and the Tube Echo tone print to the Flashback and they both sound absolutely amazing...

Not sure if I'm going to put the Wah/Volume back on the board or not...

Last edited:

I picked up the Helix phaser from CME, and bumped the Small Stone to the smaller board, where the helicopter is no longer an issue...no idea why it occurred on the big board but not the small...

Downloaded the Phazerland tone print to the Helix and the Tube Echo tone print to the Flashback and they both sound absolutely amazing...

Not sure if I'm going to put the Wah/Volume back on the board or not...

I see a giant empty spot on the big board that needs filling :grin:

After some good news on the work/home buying front last week, my new gear ban was semi lifted, so I should have a new pic to add later this week :grin:

Back