Pets of Wein

Petey has settled into his new adoptor's home with a new play friend. I'll always miss him, but this was the best path.

upload_2023-10-29_22-22-16.jpeg

Lola doesn't see my parents too often but she was an absolute darling this week when they visited our new place.

Even my dad who she had a nip at when we just got her and has been wary of her said how mellow and well behaved she was. :thu:

Arthur did SO GOOD!!!! We have been working really hard with him about barking and meeting new people. On his walks he is to the point where he is starting to ignore other people and animals which is awesome but home is still his place to protect.
We had a weird Thanksgiving so a lot of people he's never met came over. He did AWESOME!!!!!! There were little kids, old people using walkers and everything in between. Rockstar that boy!

First ever video of Lola "playing" (more wandering about trying to work out wtf she's meant to do) at daycare this week.

I don't think she'll ever be running around frolicking with other dogs but it melted my heart seeing her enjoying herself with some doggy pals and a girl from daycare told me wife she's really come out of her shell since starting there. :baimun:

Back