Your Favorite Lines: Economy Of Words Edition

Feliz navidad
Feliz navidad
Feliz navidad, prospero año y felicidad

Feliz navidad
Feliz navidad
Feliz navidad, prospero año y felicidad

I want to wish you a merry Christmas
I want to wish you a merry Christmas
I want to wish you a merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart
I want to wish you a merry Christmas
I want to wish you a merry Christmas
I want to wish you a merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart
 
"while you were sleeping, I was wondering what you're dreaming, when it came to mind that I didn't care"
 
She comes back to tell me she's gone
As if I didn't know that
As if I didn't know my own bed
As if I'd never noticed
The way she brushed her hair from her forehead


EG
 
all_daddy_wanted_was_a_blowjob.jpg
 
Omaha Somewhere in middle America
Get right to the heart of matters
It's the heart that matters more
I think you better turn your ticket in
And get your money back at the door

Hey Mister, if you're going to walk on water
You know you're only going to walk all over me.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
"The Bible's blind, the Torah's deaf, the Q'uran is mute/If you burned them all together you'd get close to the truth."
 
Back
Top