you have a spy among you... this is just getting kinda all stupid on HC...

I didn't know there was a "big competition" going on. :shrug:..I'd have put my best trousers on otherwise. :embarrassed:
 
well Doc seems to call us carpet baggers... so that implies that we ran from the south to the Union..
the technology and industry was on the north side. so i guess that a parallel.. the south was pulling fright trains with mules at one point
kinda like 2.0... just a big smell box car being pulled by a broken down mule...
but its a train wreck.. so i think he is just about to snap.. i fear i may have hasten his decline,,'
but if your going to wear a Hat on your Ass.. then you kinda set your self up..
 
Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought 'carpetbaggers' were Yanks who went South after the Civil War?

you are correct.. sorry bout that.. i guess that my mistake..
owell with all the mental trama of being called a "carpet bagger and a turn coat" im a bit frayed at the end...

perhaps the analogy dose not deserve close examination.. im a traitor.. i jumped ship on HC 2.0...
aswell as my fellow carpetbaggers.. we have all been called out by that tin despot Doc..

still its kinda funny how he takes to to heart..
 
you are correct.. sorry bout that.. i guess that my mistake..
owell with all the mental trama of being called a "carpet bagger and a turn coat" im a bit frayed at the end...

perhaps the analogy dose not deserve close examination.. im a traitor.. i jumped ship on HC 2.0...
aswell as my fellow carpetbaggers.. we have all been called out by that tin despot Doc..

still its kinda funny how he takes to to heart..
It really is just kind of weird, this strange animosity some people over there have against this place. Especially since a number of us had already been coming here (probably because of the abundance of people like this that you constantly run into at HC).
 
I didn't realize that Sunday's were supposed to be high traffic days... I just woke up. Had a gig last night. Gonna go eat and do some housework outside. Just thought I'd see if anything interesting was posted.

I'm not sure if people still being butthurt over the MWGF vs. HC2.0 counts as interesting or "get the fuck over it already". :tongue:
 
I would just ignore the guy... Everything about him is obvious...

Pretty much this. I saw that last night and after writing a few hilarious replies (at least to myself) I went to bed and forgot about it. He needs something to complain about and since this is the smallest forum that got the most new members (most of who have openly declared that they are "dual citizens" at some point) it's the easiest target. What can he say about TGP or TDPRI? There are some other guys trolling their forums pretty actively over there that either just got put up and have very little content or have been very negative about HC...it seems (to my eye, which has been mostly paying attention here anyway) like they are not making friends with the negativity. Dunno.

Anyhow, I appreciate everyone sticking up for this place (or just taking a whack at the forum bully over there). It's funny that the few people who have posted things like that have done a search(or just read a thread where they were mentioned) for their own name, didn't like what they've seen because folks here have vented about something back at HC and then have run back to HC to post something like that. mikesr1963 in GJ comes to mind, too.

Taking the stats from one single sub forum on a Saturday night was also a cheap shot. I'm not getting involved in a pissing match with him, though. I'll just end up looking like as big of a douche for getting involved and it seems like folks know what he's all about. :)
 
Pretty much this. I saw that last night and after writing a few hilarious replies (at least to myself) I went to bed and forgot about it. He needs something to complain about and since this is the smallest forum that got the most new members (most of who have openly declared that they are "dual citizens" at some point) it's the easiest target. What can he say about TGP or TDPRI? There are some other guys trolling their forums pretty actively over there that either just got put up and have very little content or have been very negative about HC...it seems (to my eye, which has been mostly paying attention here anyway) like they are not making friends with the negativity. Dunno.

Anyhow, I appreciate everyone sticking up for this place (or just taking a whack at the forum bully over there). It's funny that the few people who have posted things like that have done a search(or just read a thread where they were mentioned) for their own name, didn't like what they've seen because folks here have vented about something back at HC and then have run back to HC to post something like that. mikesr1963 in GJ comes to mind, too.

Taking the stats from one single sub forum on a Saturday night was also a cheap shot. I'm not getting involved in a pissing match with him, though. I'll just end up looking like as big of a douche for getting involved and it seems like folks know what he's all about. :)

na.. i see the cat for who he is... im not bent about it.. nor any of this silly stuff..
just kind thought is as a bit of a laugh... i guess he just needs some time in the timeout seat or
perhaps no TV or internet after supper..

:thu:
 
I don't get DJ's strategy or intentions with the trying to win the 'I'm on the most popular internetz guitar forum' thing.
 
Hardly surprising given that deranged yelling appears to be the default setting for HCEGers.

I've seen street demonstrations in Damascus conducted with more decorum than a discussion of, say, pickup rings over there. messedup0
 
na.. i see the cat for who he is... im not bent about it.. nor any of this silly stuff..
just kind thought is as a bit of a laugh... i guess he just needs some time in the timeout seat or
perhaps no TV or internet after supper..

:thu:


:grin:
I don't get DJ's strategy or intentions with the trying to win the 'I'm on the most popular internetz guitar forum' thing.

I'm a little new to the EG forum as a whole...most of my posts in the last 6-8 months there have just been in the OMG threads so I don't know the "general population" as well...just seems like he was enjoying his conflicts with the other members and needed a new topic of conversation.
 
Hardly surprising given that deranged yelling appears to be the default setting for HCEGers.

I've seen street demonstrations in Damascus conducted with more decorum than a discussion of, say, pickup rings over there. messedup0

We had one epic pickup ring conversation in GJ that would be hard to beat :embarrassed:
 
HC has more than enough asshats to go around. There were plenty in EG and even AG for my taste. That's why I left HC last December.
 
Hardly surprising given that deranged yelling appears to be the default setting for HCEGers.
I take that as an insult. Obviously you haven't spent much time at HCEG if you say things like this. Sure Doc Jeff is a douche but most of the other members at HCEG are great, standup folks.
But keep insulting people you don't seem to know. This is the attitude that will drive away good knowledgeable users from this place. As it is most people here reside at both forums there's no need to insult half the user base here. Is there?
Thanks.:thu:
 
Back
Top