Woohoo! Suhrs Guitar of the Week contest has some wacky ones this week

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
http://www.suhr.com/#!september/c1g8w




GUITAR OF THE WEEK CONTEST​

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Vote each week to be entered into a weekly drawing to win a Suhr T-Shirt*![/FONT]



6bc1d3_944260e8ae51dc05e3d72f050396deee.png_srz_105_140_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz


6bc1d3_18b4b7ec1fab0bd426564ada373a4db2.png_srz_200_218_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz


SUHR


*Disclaimer: T-Shirt looks way cooler than this.




[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]By voting each week, you are entered into a monthly drawing to win a Suhr Pedal.[/FONT]


6bc1d3_f6887bfa616007201aa2984aaf3f7751.jpg_srz_105_140_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz


[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]On July 1st, 2013 we will select a grand prize winner who will win a custom Suhr guitar. The winner will be randomly selected from the previous years' entries.[/FONT]


1.


2.


3.


Vote every week to increase your odds!





Week 10[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]​








[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]​Friday - September 7[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]​




[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]Thursday - September 6[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]​




[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]Wednesday - September 5[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]​






[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]​
 
I like the blue one, the sparkle finish is nice too but gold hardware ruins it. The flame tops are a little much, and the last one looks like a bowling ball.
 
I'm not really into crazy looking guitars but the purple sparkle one is kind of rad even with the gold hardware. I would totally play that on my cover gig. It displays the correct level of negative taste for the gig.
 
I like the look of the guitars (build, shape, and configuration) but the paint jobs IMO have to much flair, enthusiasm or overly flamoyant. While I like the look of flame instruments - tone it down some - just me.

bill_murray_ernie-mccracken-kingpin.jpg
 
you can get anything you want from them finishwise. You've seen my two guitars...I thinkt hey feature the crazy stuff just so that people have a better reason to look every week.
 
you can get anything you want from them finishwise. You've seen my two guitars...I thinkt hey feature the crazy stuff just so that people have a better reason to look every week.

I have and they are nice. I am just referencing to the pic of the week. As for me buying a Suhr, I have too many guitars already - :lol: - so the chances of me getting one is very slim. Besides I am still GASing a Gretsch Setzer 6120 which I have walked away twice from two used great priced guitars :facepalm:
 
I can't see you buying a Suhr since you like to mod your stuff so much as it is.

:grin:

Irony has it that when I bought my Jackson Soloist eons ago, I had them modify it at the factory. On top of that, different pickups installed. Went so far that after I got the guitar, I changed the pickups again :lol:
 
Last edited:
ELIGIBILITY. The Contest is open only to persons who have reached the age of majority in their state or country of residence, with a minimum age of 18* years as of the date of entry, who are permanent legal residents of the following countries (and who are physically located therein): United States (excluding Rhode Island, United States territories, possessions, or military bases) and Canada (excluding Quebec).

:cry:
 
Back
Top