which would you choose? Maruszczyk

reverend1

Kick Henry Jackassowski
This one is from the request line.

http://www.public-peace.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=291&Itemid=295
pas_gr__sc_070317.jpg
 
These are tasty looking guitars, overall.
But I'd worry about being able to get my overall tones from those Les Paul versions.
The style is tasty enough for me to enjoy seeing those big, black P.A.F. style humbuckers,
almost as much as if I was looking at an old Les Paul.
But the body silhouette takes a lot of wood away from around the neck,
and the distance from the bridge to the bottom of the body, and side to side,
is really accented, adding to the body imbalance.

The semi-acoustic looking guitar Mark Wein put up looks very interesting.
Interesting in that it has a jazz quality to it, but looks like a rock stage guitar.
That made me think of seeing Mark Wein playing it when it looks like it's been played a lot.
That's when it will look even better.
I can see him wearing a Maple Leafs toque and holding out his fingers in the "loser" sign.
That would be getting down with his Canadian content.
 
Last edited:
These are tasty looking guitars, overall.
But I'd worry about being able to get my overall tones from those Les Paul versions.
The style is tasty enough for me to enjoy seeing those big, black P.A.F. style humbuckers,
almost as much as if I was looking at an old Les Paul.
But the body silhouette takes a lot of wood away from around the neck,
and the distance from the bridge to the bottom of the body, and side to side,
is really accented, adding to the body imbalance.

The semi-acoustic looking guitar Mark Wein put up looks very interesting.
Interesting in that it has a jazz quality to it, but looks like a rock stage guitar.
That made me think of seeing Mark Wein playing it when it looks like it's been played a lot.
That's when it will look even better.
I can see him wearing a Maple Leafs toque and holding out his fingers in the "loser" sign.
That would be getting down with his Canadian content.

Wow... All I saw was a frolicking rabbit...
 
Back
Top