DdBob Dogue in teh desert Sep 14, 2016 #1 I saw this on teh Tumblr... so for instance Tom petty.... canadian Booze "tom petty speak" GO........
I saw this on teh Tumblr... so for instance Tom petty.... canadian Booze "tom petty speak" GO........
Help!I'maRock! Mediocringly Derivative Sep 14, 2016 #2 @smurfco newspaper machines customer service bots pizza remembrance
Honkridge UNACCEPTABLE! Sep 14, 2016 #4 Honkridge... Handsome Breathtaking Intellect Number one with the Babes
Peen Simmons Let’s Get Obtuse! Sep 14, 2016 #6 @Help!I'maRock! Mets Substandard 90s HORDE rock Pedal pedantry
Gary Blanchard beloved, local musician Sep 14, 2016 #7 12 Pack Mayor McCheese Rebuilding (in more ways than one) Cool sense of humor
Peen Simmons Let’s Get Obtuse! Sep 14, 2016 #8 @Gary Blanchard Black metal Banging sluts Chaos magick
Peen Simmons Let’s Get Obtuse! Sep 14, 2016 #10 @Theodore Christopher Cross Christopher Cross Christopher Cross Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
GomezAddams Wandering and wondering Staff member Sep 14, 2016 #14 BlockInlay said: @Tiltsta Trolling Lady Garden Click to expand... Speaking of which @Tiltsta, what was the big reveal you had planned before things went south? I'm pretty well convinced that the big reveal was going to be that WE were the ones getting trolled.
BlockInlay said: @Tiltsta Trolling Lady Garden Click to expand... Speaking of which @Tiltsta, what was the big reveal you had planned before things went south? I'm pretty well convinced that the big reveal was going to be that WE were the ones getting trolled.
Help!I'maRock! Mediocringly Derivative Sep 14, 2016 #15 @Modern Saint Ovations pink spandex multiple strymons on multiple boards
Help!I'maRock! Mediocringly Derivative Sep 14, 2016 #17 GomezAddams said: Speaking of which, @Tiltsta what was the big reveal you had planned before things went south? I'm pretty well convinced that the big reveal was going to be that WE were the ones getting trolled. Click to expand... it makes no difference cuz it knocks you off your feet
GomezAddams said: Speaking of which, @Tiltsta what was the big reveal you had planned before things went south? I'm pretty well convinced that the big reveal was going to be that WE were the ones getting trolled. Click to expand... it makes no difference cuz it knocks you off your feet
GDSmithTX Corporate cog Sep 14, 2016 #18 @rhino John Belushi Acoustic guitar Before smashing it :belsmash:
Modern Saint Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream! Sep 14, 2016 #19 @Help!I'maRock! Middle Pickup Tube Screamers Gibson Guitars
BlockInlay Octavate.band Sep 14, 2016 #20 @Help!I'maRock! cryin' bleedin' laying on the floor Last edited: Sep 14, 2016