Weekend Wrapup

Came down with covid last Monday, as did my daughter. Spent the weekend feeling lousy and taking care of her. Both feeling much much better now, the brain fog and exhaustion are gone.

I lost my senses of smell and taste for a few days. They’re coming back a little already. It was really strange to have everything taste like nothing.
 
Last week was mental - last day at old job Thursday, first day at new job Friday, said goodbye to about 120 people that I care about and have enjoyed working with for seven years and then said hello to about 90 new colleagues at the new place. Saying goodbye was actually a lot more emotional than I had figured. I really got to like a lot of those people. Passed out early Friday night.

Saturday: Needed some time off and went hiking with the missus, had a burger for lunch at this nice low-key place, and some coffee. That was terrific.
Sunday: The weather was pretty gloomy so we stayed home relaxing and just hung out. My wife is really great at handling when I'm totally spent.
 
Came down with covid last Monday, as did my daughter. Spent the weekend feeling lousy and taking care of her. Both feeling much much better now, the brain fog and exhaustion are gone.

I lost my senses of smell and taste for a few days. They’re coming back a little already. It was really strange to have everything taste like nothing.

Mojo though you did miss your best chance to try Durian :shrug:
 
Back
Top