Tickets!!!!

DinoMikeSr

I have the box
upload_2022-2-1_14-50-16.png
 
I didn’t even have cable or anything to watch the Skins this year. I lost interest and dumped it all about a year ago.
 
If I was wealthy enough that this kind of money is immaterial I would still do something less boring than watch a game where 92%+ is people standing around while the cameras move around the many advertisements in the stadium. I was excited about the halftime show until I realized that Dre, Snoop, and Eminem won’t be allowed to mention most of the things they usually rap about. But maybe they’re going to do something really wild like surprise us with brand new songs just for the big game.
 
Last edited:
I hope they all get snowed on and the game goes into double overtime. Yeah I'm jealous

Well, I mean it's not impossible, but....

Well, the odd are better that they announce during the half time show that the game ball will be delivered to you by Vince Lombardi's ghost than a snowflake falling in LA. But it has happened.
 
another thing...there are people living on the streets, out of work, people whgo can't afford basic needs like going to the dentist etc and then the ones here in the stand paying 6-10-30 thousand dollars to watch a half time show....people suck
 
another thing...there are people living on the streets, out of work, people whgo can't afford basic needs like going to the dentist etc and then the ones here in the stand paying 6-10-30 thousand dollars to watch a half time show....people suck

But the players and owners will spend all that money on cars and watches so the money will all tinkle down on the poors.
 
Back
Top