This shredder guitar is a lot better than the last, I promise

FenderPusher

Beardcore Apologist
556361.jpg

"Blackberry Sunburst" Ibanez RGR421EXFM Electric Guitar ($199)

Another stupid deal of the day. I guess the price isn't too bad for what you get, it's more than half off the normal price. You know, if that's what you're into. idn_smilie
 
I have an Ibanex AX120 or something like that, little double cut les paul looking thing, but i dont like it very much, it was a Stupid Deal of the Day.


I should try to unload it. I never play it.
 
I have an Ibanex AX120 or something like that, little double cut les paul looking thing, but i dont like it very much, it was a Stupid Deal of the Day.


I should try to unload it. I never play it.

Time to start a trading frenzy....
 
I have only played it a couple times, just dont like it very much. Maybe i'll look into this whole trade thing. Who knows.

guitar001.jpg
 
Back
Top