Think it's worth $53?

shoeless

Riffin'
They have a few of these on Amazon for $53. I'm tempted to get one and set it up for slide or something. Sure it's only $53, but it could just turn into a $53 headache. And then there's the graphic...not really my thing either.

71lQhUod8bL._SL1500_.jpg
 
Paging Baimun to the Amazon Prime courtesy phone...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4
 
I'd probably take a stab at that price. It looks like a very simple design. How bad can one mess up a single pickup fixed bridge guitar? Heck for that money it might be a nice way to learn fret leveling and stuff.
 
Badass! If I hadn't just bought that A/B Boost and a pair of boots I'd be all over one of those. .
 
There's a Spider-Woman? I guess I been out of the comic book loop for too long. Also, who's the 2nd Iron Man on the lower horn just behind the headless Spider-Woman?
 
Back
Top