There are no winners in a fart war....

George Carlin said "Sometimes my farts smell so good I just want to stay in a closet and not share them with anyone".
It's not fun to stumble upon someone else's methane cloud though. It's probably some deeply rooted primal thing that dates back to early man.

I had a friend with a big old beat up Chevy panel truck. Only the driver side window worked. The window on the passenger side was a piece of plywood that didn't roll down. So he was in charge of ventilation. His favorite breakfast was hard boiled eggs covered with catsup and a bowl of oatmeal. When you road in his truck you were at his mercy, and he was merciless.
 
George Carlin said "Sometimes my farts smell so good I just want to stay in a closet and not share them with anyone".
It's not fun to stumble upon someone else's methane cloud though. It's probably some deeply rooted primal thing that dates back to early man.

I had a friend with a big old beat up Chevy panel truck. Only the driver side window worked. The window on the passenger side was a piece of plywood that didn't roll down. So he was in charge of ventilation. His favorite breakfast was hard boiled eggs covered with catsup and a bowl of oatmeal. When you road in his truck you were at his mercy, and he was merciless.

Also from Carlin, and it's funny, I remeber them, don't need to look up.

The fizz
The fazz
The fizz fazz
The rip shit
The tear ass

and the one that goes whoosh
 
I was "king of the OMG I THINK I'M GONNA CHOKE" today. You ever have one of those green smoothies from Mothers Market? I'm not allowed anymore :embarrassed:

lol.

i had some brussel sprouts tonight and then drove home from New Jersey. yeah, that was an interesting ride.
 
Back
Top