that Eric Johnson is using his original Echoplexes but...wait for it....he has them modified to not use tapes but to use a Catalinbread Belle Epoch for the actual delay and he’s just using the Echoplex as a preamp. For his delay pedal.
It’s like ketchup on ketchup.But the Belle Epoch has a preamp. ???
It’s like ketchup on ketchup.
hahaha...Eric Johnson put a preamp on his preamp so he can preamp while he preamps.
Eric Johnson put a preamp on his preamp so he can preamp while he preamps.
Maybe I’m the only one to just find this out, but watching the JHS tube channel, he says that lots of folks used them that way just for the preamp. They turned everything else off. Apparently the EP Boost is a copy of that pre amp. I had no idea.It’s like ketchup on ketchup.
Maybe I’m the only one to just find this out, but watching the JHS tube channel, he says that lots of folks used them that way just for the preamp. They turned everything else off. Apparently the EP Boost is a copy of that pre amp. I had no idea.
He could tell you, but then he’d have to kill you.Did they mention which brand of 9v he currently prefers?
Maybe I’m the only one to just find this out, but watching the JHS tube channel, he says that lots of folks used them that way just for the preamp. They turned everything else off. Apparently the EP Boost is a copy of that pre amp. I had no idea.
Eric Johnson put a preamp on his preamp so he can preamp while he preamps.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
you're more you than you've ever been.I feel more like I do now than I did when I got here.
you're more you than you've ever been.