Your favourite song by "TALLICA

Whiplash
Creeping Death
Damage Inc.


But srsly, those first three LPs are classics
 
Tough to call, I really like all their records up till the "Black" album.

Ride The Lightning
Master of Puppets
Blackened
 
IMO, Metallica without Cliff Burton is like Van Halen without David Lee Roth.... It's a different band that has most of the same members.
 
IMO, Metallica without Cliff Burton is like Van Halen without David Lee Roth.... It's a different band that has most of the same members.

They didnt need a bass player for any of the tunes on Justice. They basically cut him out of the mix. Which makes the guitars sounds all that much more bad-ass, realizing there's barely any bass backing them up.
 
There are those who like all metallica eras.... and those who like everything up to the black album.

I'm from the group that only liked up through Puppets..... Justice actually turned me off from them. Everything after that was just :facepalm:
 
I really don't care for Metallica.

Did like their version of "Whiskey in the Bottle", though.

That song they had "I Dissappear" (or whatever it was called), was OK, too.

Other than that, can't really think of any I would go out of my way to listen to.

I couldn't stand that Bob Seager cover they did.
 
There are those who like all metallica eras.... and those who like everything up to the black album.

I'm from the group that only liked up through Puppets..... Justice actually turned me off from them. Everything after that was just :facepalm:

I like everything up to and INCLUDING the Black album actually. Kill Em All, not quite as much. RTL was great, MoP was their seminal album, creative, heavy, moody, and utterly kickass. Justice was awesome for the thickness of the guitars, the riffing, the raw anger. The black album was overloaded with GREAT hooks, not quite as angry, but what a great sound.


After that, booooo
 
Yep, I like it all through the black album... Sometimes I can dig the later stuff, sometimes not... There earliest stuff is still my favorite... Almost punk...
 
If forced to pick, it'd be "For Whom the Bell Tolls", but truly, I have heard enough Metallica to last the rest of my life, and need hear no more of them.
 
The Four Horsemen
Hit The Lights (Metal Massacre 1 version on Metal Blade records)
Seek and Destroy
 
Back
Top