Studio/Recording guys

BlockInlay

Bananas
anyone got time to polish up a live recording of a quick song (2:23)? Some EQ tweaks, compression etc, basically a rough mastering?

I can do it myself but I have no clue what I’m doing.
 
anyone got time to polish up a live recording of a quick song (2:23)? Some EQ tweaks, compression etc, basically a rough mastering?

I can do it myself but I have no clue what I’m doing.

I can take a crack at it. Multi track or just a stereo file?
 
I can take a crack at it. Multi track or just a stereo file?

It’s just a stereo track. I added a little EQ, comp, and a limiter but I don’t have a good ear for this sort of thing. I can PM you a g drive link to the wav file if you like.

It was recorded as mp3 but converted to wav. Want both?
 
FWIW, stem files would be helpful, but if you don't have them, do you have the WAV from before you added processing?
 
Back
Top