smurfco
Meatus McPrepuce
Well I missed the El Capistan since I sold it back to @BlockInlay , who missed it after getting the Volante. So I got me another El Capistan. It really is the best sounding delay pedal I have used, in my opinion anyways.
But that wasn't enough. I've been dissatisfied with the reverb pedals I've tried for my non-reverb amps. I also like the option of adding tremolo. So at the suggestion of @RyanNo3 I also got a Flint tremolo/reverb pedal. It should be here next week.
Hence the pedal selloff... but I am excited. I like Strymon stuffs.
But that wasn't enough. I've been dissatisfied with the reverb pedals I've tried for my non-reverb amps. I also like the option of adding tremolo. So at the suggestion of @RyanNo3 I also got a Flint tremolo/reverb pedal. It should be here next week.
Hence the pedal selloff... but I am excited. I like Strymon stuffs.
