So Robert Plant's singing to my 3 year old niece........no shit time!

Oh, and I didn't get a fucking autograph.

The End.

Not that you're bitter lol

It's Christmas so I'll give you the third-hand facts :) That's a fun story for your niece to be able to tell in spite of more than likely having no memory of it. In the end, it resulted in me finding this board and perhaps figuring out my guitar issue so all in all I'd say it's been a nice ride.
 
I have no facts.

I have second hand stories I am giving here, so that makes them third hand.

(Wait, can you have a THIRD-Hand story? I don't think so.....but anyway, carrying on)......

Welcome to our madeness!


All I know is RP sang to my neice. And it was cool.

The End.
:grin:

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night.
 
Awesome!!! Tell me more

LOL

Well, let's say this Twinkie represents the normal amount of psychokinetic energy in the New York area. Based on this morning's sample, it would be a Twinkie thirty-five feet long, weighing approximately six hundred pounds.
 
Well, let's say this Twinkie represents the normal amount of psychokinetic energy in the New York area. Based on this morning's sample, it would be a Twinkie thirty-five feet long, weighing approximately six hundred pounds.

afa5ae.jpg
 
Actually, I hate that fucking .gif thing.

Looks like Mark got taken out by a sniper or something........

Just bothers me, you know?
 


I'm not sure what that banana is doing to that reindeer, but what I'm getting from this thread is that Robert Plant is continuing his theme of singing songs about Monkeys, this time in a Children's Album which may or may not involve the Ghost Busters.
 
I'm not sure what that banana is doing to that reindeer, but what I'm getting from this thread is that Robert Plant is continuing his theme of singing songs about Monkeys, this time in a Children's Album which may or may not involve the Ghost Busters.

It's a strange world we live in.
For sure.


And what I take from this is RP better not cross the beams.
 
I'll forgive a lot of RP's stuff for the music he's given me. Both with Zep and solo. :grin:
 
Back
Top