Chad
Slender Hobbit
Sorta New Guitar Day.
You may remember one of my avatars that was a pic of my dad playing an acoustic with me on his lap.
That guitar has been kind of missing for the last 20 years or so. I went to visit my grandmother today and saw a guitar case in her laundry room. I asked her what was in it and she said my uncle brought it up to give back to my dad. My uncle borrowed it a long time ago because he was going to take guitar lessons. I picked it up and brought it home. It needs a setup the strings are a mile off the fretboard and it is beat up pretty bad, but it is over 40 years old.
You may remember one of my avatars that was a pic of my dad playing an acoustic with me on his lap.
That guitar has been kind of missing for the last 20 years or so. I went to visit my grandmother today and saw a guitar case in her laundry room. I asked her what was in it and she said my uncle brought it up to give back to my dad. My uncle borrowed it a long time ago because he was going to take guitar lessons. I picked it up and brought it home. It needs a setup the strings are a mile off the fretboard and it is beat up pretty bad, but it is over 40 years old.

