Oooh...purple AND curly. Now I can get that Hendrix tone I've been seeking for years!![]()
(Probably would. Don’t judge me.)
I would have too if I had the ready cash; that looked like a deal.Hmmm. Seagull S6 Spruce GT Acoustic for $250. Seems like a damned good deal.
EDIT: After reading some pretty darn positive reviews, trigger pulled.
![]()
I would have too if I had the ready cash; that looked like a deal.
I already have the Gibson and the Epiphone Masterbuilt, plus a few other acoustics, so I really have no need for it. But ready cash would have over-ridden the sensible thinking.I put it on the card; 0% interest if paid in 6 months.
Not just you...Is it just me or is it just showing overpriced Boss cables as the deal of the day rather than of the hour?
Yep, they're rotating every hour, but didn't update the header.Not just you...
No, the time says "20 hours" on mine...Yep, they're rotating every hour, but didn't update the header.
View attachment 43649
I cannot tell a lie, I ordered the headphone amp...I had enough Backstage points to get it for nothing...Surely someone must have gotten something. I did not. What'd you get?