Royal family

I know that the Queen is agitating for a raise. Apparently, the crushing burdens of divine monarchy are almost too much to bear...
 
I know that the Queen is agitating for a raise. Apparently, the crushing burdens of divine monarchy are almost too much to bear...
I mean... have you seen how expensive endangered giant ibis eggs are getting these days? If I have to make one more omelet with a northern bald ibis egg, I'm gonna shit!
 
You Americans are lucky...

Don't be too sure -- we have three that I can think of...
familybush.jpg

about_landing_2.jpg

History_Kennedy_Family_Tree_SF_HD_still_624x352.jpg
 
You Americans are lucky...

No way. Our useless inbred freaks actually have power. Yours are just living tourist attractions. Just look at this beady-eyed, pointy-chinned human freaskshow and tell me you’d trade us your queen to have him running a house of Parliament:
Mitch+Mcconnell+thumbs+up+and+dam+happy-300x180.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tig
Lately, I'm starting to wonder if a one party monarchy would be better than the two party shit fest we have here in Murrica. Also, W is wearing cowboy boots with the presidential seal on them?
 
My only gripe with the Royal family is that they're only figureheads now. Imagine Prince Harry whoring and wining his way through the kingdom with wanton abondon like the days of yore!!! I'd rather read about that shit than the Kardashians.

Aside from that they're unfairly maligned if you ask me. None of them asked to be in that position and the core of them actually serve some form of purpose - it's the extended Royals that are useless fuckwits and there's plenty of them in all walks of life.
 
Just look at this beady-eyed, pointy-chinned human freaskshow and tell me you’d trade us your queen to have him running a house of Parliament:
Mitch+Mcconnell+thumbs+up+and+dam+happy-300x180.jpg

Au contraire, Mitch does NOT have a pointy chin, though he has a few.
 
Back
Top