Achtung! Royal Blood

Acadiafall

Kiss Me Hardy
I may be a little late to the party, dunno, but I saw these fellas 'Live at Reading' on the TV the other night and was very impressed. So impressed I bought their debut album, I have to say its pretty bloody good.

I like the bass riff on this one



And this is just good good good music. Oh and the woman is cute.

 
Dammit! thwap0

I really should pay more attention. Maybe I was on holiday or something. Yes, I was, I have just decided.
 
Don't know, I find them a bit hipster trend-rock. Their whole image just turns me off
 
Don't know, I find them a bit hipster trend-rock. Their whole image just turns me off
You must have different kinds of hipsters than we do, because our hipsters aren't making anything like this. Except maybe Jack White/The Dead Weather.
 
I like the sound on the studio recordings better than the live stuff I heard. But it is still a bit sparse to me. Some really good riffs going on though.
 
Back
Top