RIP Gene Wilder

A wonderful comedic actor and a fine human being. He will be treasured for years to come.
I have liked and enjoyed many actor's performances, but there has always been something about Gene's work that I loved.

tumblr_n1aystEtUs1ttr4q3o1_500.gif
 
I don't think I ever laughed as hard at a movie as when my mom took me to see Silver Streak in the theater when I was like 12. Oh my God, the combination of Gene and Richard Pryor almost killed me with funny.
 
I was just thinking the other day that we were possibly over the 2016 curse and that we hadn't lost any real true legends in a while, now this.

RIP

Fuck 2016
 
One of my favorites and the star of two of the best films ever. RIP. I don't know what happens after we die, but I'd like to think that he and Gilda are together again making everyone laugh.
 
Back
Top