reverend1
Kick Henry Jackassowski
Hey Rev, you're looking good... That makeover really helped...![]()
Thanks, I'm glad you noticed.
Hey Rev, you're looking good... That makeover really helped...![]()
Thats what Im going to do to this one. I been waiting for them to do this guitar in a goldtop for a long time.
![]()

I had contemplated putting a Bigsby on the Ashton, but I knew I'd fuck that up.
---
- Sent from my iPhone at a Tijuana donkey show.
I had contemplated putting a Bigsby on the Ashton, but I knew I'd fuck that up.
---
- Sent from my iPhone at a Tijuana donkey show.

Since the Sensei is a little bit offset and the bottom/end strap button side isn't 90 degrees, would there be a problem aligning the vibramate hinge plate?
It might have to be shimmed.
![]()
nah, you would use the B5.
![]()
I was afraid of that. I like B7's mo, but a B5 is not a deal killer.
