Recommend me a single coil guitar

Crab_Cake

Emperor of Crablandia
Something cheap that has a fender sound to it.

I feel guitarless right now. The vandenburg is still broken. (the locking nut I ordered does not fit) and my epi SG has a busted tuning peg.

I don't have a working electric guitar right now. :cry:

So pls recommend me something cool, preferably cheap. Even a used model that I should keep an eye out for on craigslist.




(yah I know I posted this in GJ, DEAL WITH IT) :mad:
 
Squier classic Vibe Strat.

Or - for less than $200.00 you can get a Xaviere Strat. Solid ash body...

yhst-50206111187217_2073_6816499
 
I have 2 Squiers, and i think they are great deals for the money. Better than my low end Ibanez and SX.

I dont worry too much about what the headstock says.
 
Squier Classic Vibe Strat...great guitars. Or, if you really want "Fender" on the headstock..try the Classic Player series...very nice and reasonably priced.
 
Xaviere Tele.

I have this model and I love it so much that I basically taught on that guitar alone for the better part of the year I've had it... I only swapped it out recently for my Strat to get used to it. For ~$200 you're getting a hell of a good and dependable guitar.

yhst-50206111187217_2075_14488428
 
Back
Top