Gary Blanchard
beloved, local musician
You wouldn't catch me doing it, but Good Show, folks. I admire you.
I wonder how much pee is in that pool - just from the shock alone.

I wonder how much pee is in that pool - just from the shock alone.
I don't think anybody stayed in there long enough to pee. People were pretty much in and out in a jiffy.
No doubt....
You guys have had a pretty nasty January out there this year, non? Not real good running weather the other night...

It's been a cold, snowy winter for sure.
The run wasn't bad. I did fall once, but I don't know if it was because of the ice, or the several beers I'd had at that point.![]()

It's been a cold, snowy winter for sure.
The run wasn't bad. I did fall once, but I don't know if it was because of the ice, or the several beers I'd had at that point.![]()

I wouldn't mind trying that in a pool here in SoCal....hehehehe.

Yeah. You're closer to the ocean.

Yeah. i really like the Murrieta/Temecula valley, but its always more extreme, 10 degrees hotter in summer and 10 colder in winter.![]()

Phil, we will be there not this week, but the next on Thursday. I will call![]()