Phil513 Kick Henry Jackassowski Staff member Feb 4, 2011 #1 C'mon. Fess up. This kind of info shouldn't be buried at the back end of my B-Day thread. I'm 45
Punchy Slacker Supreme Feb 4, 2011 #6 31. Had to do the math. I stopped keeping track when I hit 30 I guess
Denverdave Resident Ragamuffin Feb 4, 2011 #9 I'm 50. Yeah, I'm old. But I'm in better shape than I was at 40. I'm still as ugly though....
baimun Funkasaurus Rex Feb 4, 2011 #13 Denverdave said: I'm 50..... Click to expand... No way. Dude.... you are 6 years older than me and look 6 years younger than me.
Denverdave said: I'm 50..... Click to expand... No way. Dude.... you are 6 years older than me and look 6 years younger than me.
Sad Navigator Banned Feb 4, 2011 #16 Mark Wein said: Shit. Click to expand... I didn't know you were an MTV veejay.
paulskirocks Blue Zone Compliant Feb 4, 2011 #17 46, and still riding dirt bikes, still can drop into a half pipe on a skateboard (no more getting air, though), still working in the construction industry, still rockin, and still immature...
46, and still riding dirt bikes, still can drop into a half pipe on a skateboard (no more getting air, though), still working in the construction industry, still rockin, and still immature...
paulskirocks Blue Zone Compliant Feb 4, 2011 #18 12Pack said: 41 And a half Click to expand... Hmmmmm.... I thought you were 32...
12Pack Dyslexic b00n Feb 4, 2011 #19 Mark Wein said: Shit. Click to expand... So you bought your date some jewelry?
12Pack Dyslexic b00n Feb 4, 2011 #20 paulskirocks said: Hmmmmm.... I thought you were 32... Click to expand... From what? Born in July if 1969. The year of Woodstock and Man walking on the moon.
paulskirocks said: Hmmmmm.... I thought you were 32... Click to expand... From what? Born in July if 1969. The year of Woodstock and Man walking on the moon.