Oops.

Kerouac

weird musical dildo
I just got a student in trouble. :facepalm:

We were talking about tomorrow night's Harry Potter premiere and how I was going with my sis and she was going with some of her friends. At the end of the lesson I said "Have fun at Harry Potter!" and the grandma snapped at me, "WE don't allow Harry Potter in our household! Witches, spells, and demons are not to be enjoyed as fantasy because that's all the invitation the Devil needs." She then glared at her granddaughter, snatched the guitar from her hands and pulled her down the hallway and went on about how she was grounded. Kid is 17 years old. :messedup:

Shall we place bets on whether I lose this student or not? :annoyed:
 
I'm sure that, once she endured a come-to-Jesus talk in the car, she heard nothing more of it. I doubt her parents care that much.

Unless Grandma is her legal guardian, in which case:

anifp
 
PM me grandpa's address, and I'll be glad to send him some literature in the mail...

anton_lavey-hells_minister.jpg
 
This shit is off the hook... walked into the theater and they gave me a choice of goat or child's blood, plus a couple of defiled communion wafers to wash it down. They replaced the seats with buxom blonde Smutty Satanists and we sang some King Diamond songs while we waited for the previews! Totally_jammin_out


Sent from my iPhone at a Tijuana donkey show.
 
I had a friend with parents like that. They would lock up the kids inside the house on Halloween because it was the devils holiday.

I remember the last time I saw him. I stopped by and his Dad comes over and asked who I worked for. I named whatever restaurant I bussed where tables at the time, he looks at me and says I work for Jesus Christ. I responded Really, what does that pay? I wasn't allowed to come over after that.
 
I had a friend with parents like that. They would lock up the kids inside the house on Halloween because it was the devils holiday...

While the fall time span does include several end of summer pagan holidays, the celebration of Halloween... or All-Hallows Eve.... is a celebration of the night before All-Hallows Day....


... a Roman Catholic Holiday celebrating all of the Saints.

Halloween has always been my favorite holiday. People are free to participate in whatever religion they choose, but being ignorant of their own religion while chastising others with it is unacceptable.
 
While the fall time span does include several end of summer pagan holidays, the celebration of Halloween... or All-Hallows Eve.... is a celebration of the night before All-Hallows Day....


... a Roman Catholic Holiday celebrating all of the Saints.

Halloween has always been my favorite holiday. People are free to participate in whatever religion they choose, but being ignorant of their own religion while chastising others with it is unacceptable.

All saints eve/all hallows eve is rooted in samhain, the pagan harvest festival
 
Back
Top