"On FedEx vehicle for delivery"

Kerouac

weird musical dildo
:az::az::az:

Oh, wait.... I'm leaving for a Dr.'s appointment and then have a ton of other things to do, so I won't be back until late tonite.:cry:
 
:az::az::az:

Oh, wait.... I'm leaving for a Dr.'s appointment and then have a ton of other things to do, so I won't be back until late tonite.:cry:


:mad:

What is this one?

btw, I get my Digirack 003+ on Monday
chewy.gif
 
PROTEST!!!!




Inappropriate use of the dancing Aahzz gif. :mad:




I thought Keroac was getting a PRS. :tongue:
 
:mth:


We went from a 36" tube TV to the 46" Samsung 1080pm flatscreen and it was WONDERFUL.

32" tube (from 2000) to 42" LG! :love:

It's going to be a *bit* big for my living room, but I'll move over a foot or so if I have to. :embarrassed:
 
32" tube (from 2000) to 42" LG! :love:

It's going to be a *bit* big for my living room, but I'll move over a foot or so if I have to. :embarrassed:


We thought ours was too big when we got it in here but we got used to it quickly :embarrassed:

Jack likes it, too:

JACK8-31-09007.jpg
 
Guess what's in my living room waiting to be unpacked RIGHT NOW?!?! :love:

Guess who's recording a pianist for their college auditions and is not in the living room right now? :embarrassed:
 
I like new TVs too - I approve of this use of the dancing me.

It started out down by you this morning. I've had the nervous stomach thing all day waiting for it, because it somebody didn't snag it I wouldn't have it until Monday. :cry:
 
Back
Top