NS34ce Cutaway Nylon-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar (2010 Model) Natural - Today's

I'd like to try out an A/E nylon string guitar, but I don't see $1099.00 as a stupid deal. To me that price is just stupid. :eek:
 
For a Taylor, that's not a bad price.

For me, a nylon string would be way down in terms of how much I'd use it, so my budget for one would probably be under $300.

There are several at a local shop that are under $300, and honestly, I don't hear much difference in tone and they all play really well...whether you're paying $150 or $1500.
 
I'm sure that it is a nice guitar, and about usual for a Taylor, but much too high for a Stupid Deal of the Day in my wrong opinion.

Yeah, I wouldn't get mush use out of a nylon-string guitar, so I'd go cheap,too.
 
If I had $1100 to spend on a nylon string, it would take a lot to convince me a Taylor is the best choice.

Not a Taylor hater, just not convinced their nylon string guitars are all that.
 
The Taylor NS34ce Grand Auditorium Nylon-String Guitar boasts increased volume, sustain, and bass frequencies while maintaining tonal subtlety and pristine treble response

Compared to what exactly?

The NS34ce is an example of the Taylor take on classical guitar design with a bit of twist. Think of it as classical tone meets Taylor playability, beginning with a slim and fast 1 7/8" neck, and a cutaway body.

No thanks. I don't mind the cutaway, but I prefer the neck dimensions of a Spanish guitar.
 
While on the subject, what's the best nylon guitar that can be had in the $300-$500 range? I think I started a thread a while back and the consensus was Yamaha or one of the Canadian companies.
 
While on the subject, what's the best nylon guitar that can be had in the $300-$500 range? I think I started a thread a while back and the consensus was Yamaha or one of the Canadian companies.

Yeah, I think it was a certain model of Yamaha and the La Petrie
 
While on the subject, what's the best nylon guitar that can be had in the $300-$500 range? I think I started a thread a while back and the consensus was Yamaha or one of the Canadian companies.

Alhambra is good in that price range as well.

Edit: I've only heard good things about the Yamaha NX series, in case you're looking for something similar to that Taylor (cutaway, piezo-equipped, and they have models with thinner necks as well).
 
Last edited:
Back
Top