Dig it! NPD!..MXR Carbon Copy Delay

mosiddiqi

The Curry Master
Staff member
I like it quite a lot. :embarrassed:

[video=youtube_share;XUjZJrp9PeE]http://youtu.be/XUjZJrp9PeE[/video]
 
Glad you like it! I thought you would. Sounding good, and nice looking strat!





Oh, and I have an eraser on my desk that says "Keep Calm and Carry On" in the same text as your grocery bag. Clever, that bag!
 
Thanks guys! :thu:

it's amazing how much the pedal smooths out the sound in your video.

Yeah, it sounds great in the room too..I think I might just leave it on all the time. :embarrassed:...with just a bit of slapback and a touch of the modulation feature, the toan is pretty damn excellent to my ears.
 
Thanks guy! :thu:



Yeah, it sounds great in the room too..I think I might just leave it on all the time. :embarrassed:...with just a bit of slapback and a touch of the modulation feature, the toan is pretty damn excellent to my ears.

thats pretty much how I ran mine although I tried to fake a reverb with it.
 
Thanks guys! :thu: Yeah, it sounds great in the room too..I think I might just leave it on all the time. :embarrassed:...with just a bit of slapback and a touch of the modulation feature, the toan is pretty damn excellent to my ears.

Glad you liked our suggestion! That is one gnarly sounding Strat too.
 
Great video. I may have to pick one of these up. Really very impressive sonic effect in the video. :thu:
 
Nice to see you're enjoying it. I love a good analog delay, and this is one of the best.

I set mine to a slap-back or reverb-ish unless I'm doing Gilmour/Edge/Eric Johnson stuff.
 
Back
Top