NGD...SG Edition

Guitar Heel

Demented Trick
image.jpg


The SG Classic. Back in my life again. :) I recently unloaded almost all of my gear and I'm almost starting over. I think this is the 5th time I've owned one of these. My first was procured from our very own @blind radish. They're easy trade fodder, since there are a million of these things out there, so they keep getting shuffled through...

Anyway, looks cool and sounds even better. The gibson P90's are really doing it for me this time around.

One thing though, there's a crack running from the jack to the back plate. How big of an issue is this? Structurally sound? I got a great deal and don't want to send it back, but I don't want to throw money at it later...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
 
Awesome! :thu:
If this one plays great, keep it, OK? :wink:

Oh, and get a matching knob for the neck tone pot. cop0
 
Last edited:
I'd love one of those! I got my LP Jr. Special P90 as an "instead of" when they stopped building these, but I've always preferred the SG body style (perhaps I'm one of the few).
 
HNGD. Love SG Classics. SGs were made for P-90s IMHO. If this is new I think I'd send it back and get another one.
 
Send it back. When you try to sell or trade the guitar that crack will dramatically devalue the guitar.
 
Send it back if you bought it new. If you got a low price because you knew it was cracked, that's another issue.
 
Back
Top