bcryant
burnt toast
New Amp Cover Day X2!
Found some cheap and awesome looking heavy duty outdoor furniture material and commissioned the wife to make a few covers for me!
I love being married to a seamstress!
The little guy is a Champion 600 and the other one is my most recent acquisition a Vox AC15CC1.
There was a bit of damage on the Vox from the previous owner which made me want to get a cover for it. I recently unloaded an older Peavey Delta Blues and it was in immaculate condition, all thanks to the cover.



Found some cheap and awesome looking heavy duty outdoor furniture material and commissioned the wife to make a few covers for me!
I love being married to a seamstress!
The little guy is a Champion 600 and the other one is my most recent acquisition a Vox AC15CC1.
There was a bit of damage on the Vox from the previous owner which made me want to get a cover for it. I recently unloaded an older Peavey Delta Blues and it was in immaculate condition, all thanks to the cover.



