My new "professional" photo.

Gary Blanchard

beloved, local musician
I needed a new photo for the textbook, so here it is.
Gary Smaller.jpg
 
That's a great photo Gary. You'd just have to buy the book from such a handsome and intelligent man. I'm seeing the women lining up already. :thu:
 
Gary, that's a good photo, but I'm going to give you some advice.

Go back to the photographer and get it re-shot with one of these poses. The hand on chin technique is timeless and I believe superior.

42LaY80.jpg
The photographer calls that "the thinker"; she showed me several books with that pose and we wisely chose to avoid it.
 
You are a good looking man. I spent a moment considering my sexuality. Only a fleeting moment, and don't pretend you've all never done that. Good looking, but no, it can never be. And I gave 4 seconds. 4's a lot.
First person says different lives in a "closet". Fact.
 
Uncle Gary-rico!

I always thought that Deb was kind of hot.

I always thought Gary was kind of hot, too......

I can throw a football over that mountain!
 
That's actually a very nice photo. We just had some photos done for our office that we use for contract proposals. The photographer didn't do anything but the straight up photos and I don't think anyone was happy with theirs.
 
Back
Top