My lunch today

BB123

Monkey With Tools
I ordered from a bahn mi place attached to a gas station near my brothers in the New Orleans area and O M G. Bang Bang shrimp bahn mi and K-Town steak fries.
1000002065.jpg
1000002066.jpg
 
There's just something about loaded fries that makes my heart warm. See what I did there?
 
It is New Orleans after all, you're lucky the whole thing wasn't battered and deep fried. :letseat:
I’m just imagining it because I add shrimp regularly to white sauce for pasta and I don’t know if I would like the texture and flavor on a bun. I like them plain and breaded just never tried them on a sandwich. Do you know what sauce is added?
 
I’m just imagining it because I add shrimp regularly to white sauce for pasta and I don’t know if I would like the texture and flavor on a bun. I like them plain and breaded just never tried them on a sandwich. Do you know what sauce is added?

On their menu it says they were tossed in a a sweet thai chili glaze. https://www.bmbsandwiches.com/menu-1

Here in Louisiana it's completely normal to find breaded shrimp on po boy sandwiches, so i'm used to it but I can see why someone might think it's kinda strange.
 
On Monday and Tuesday I had burgers served out of a banquet chafing dish.
Wednesday, I was home and Mrs DCF made me a really nice sandwich with some cold cuts.

Today, another banquet. I will update later.
 
On Monday and Tuesday I had burgers served out of a banquet chafing dish.
Wednesday, I was home and Mrs DCF made me a really nice sandwich with some cold cuts.

Today, another banquet. I will update later.
Chicken or prime rib, roast potatoes, veggies, green salad, Caesar salad.

It was pretty good.
 
Back
Top