MotorAve McQueen Special

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
http://www.destroyallguitars.com/component/hikashop/item/515-motorave-mcqueen-special





$3,350.00

item is in stock

DESCRIPTION:
For sale, we have Mark Fuqua’s personal guitar, the prototype for the new McQueen Special model. It has minimal play wear that is only noticeable on the aluminum pick-guard, and the neck pickup ring has an open screw hole on either side due the pickup being mounted directly into the body. Otherwise, all is as new, and the guitar rocks like a little demon. The only junior style guitar raucous enough to be called a McQueen.

SPECS:
- TV yellow finish
- IRW fretboard
- Aluminum dot inlays
- Kluson tuners
- PigTail wrap around bridge tailpiece

- Aluminum pickguard
- ’59 neck-carve
- Wolfetone Legends humbucking pickups
- Mono gigbag

PRICING INFO:
- starting at $3350.00



 
A bargain at 1/2,
no,
1/8th the price!

Guitar fails to deliver the coolness of the McQueen name.
Steve_McQueen.jpg

steve-mcqueen-bud-ekins-triumph-desert-motorcycle-racing.jpg
 
Kinda cool but I don't see that kinda money in it.
I better be getting carved tops, one piece pixie dust woods and solid gold pickups for that cash.
 
upon a closer look, I see that the grain shows thru
I don't like that
I'd rather is was a good solid yellow

I do really like the look of it otherwise though
 
I like that! All but the price.

It's very Reverendesque a la Charger HB

1365707240chargerHB_VB_main.png


A few differences of course, but the overall look is there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tig
I'd like to play some of these destroy all guitars.
You just can't tell from the pictures what justifies the price.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 
Three Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Dollars.

For a slab body guitar. Huh.

THREE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED and FIFTY DOLLARS.

*giggle*

Come on.....you're fucking with me, right?

$3350?!?!?!?!


Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. Here.

Insulting, that's what it is.......


Laughable, but I fear they're not joking.

*shakes head*

Get the fuck out of here.
 
Back
Top