Merge the "Delete Me" and "OMG!!! It's the ULTIMATE no more HC thread!!!" threads?

Combine the 'Delete Me" and "OMG Ultiimate no HC" threads?

  • Yes - merge the OMG thread into the "Delete me" thread in Guitars Guitars Guitars

    Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No - leave them alone

    Votes: 1 6.3%

  • Total voters
    16

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
This is in regards to this post: http://markweinguitarlessons.com/fo...e-HC-thread!!!&p=206822&viewfull=1#post206822

ATTENTION: Mak & Others - IMPORTANT QUESTIOIN

(clears throat...)

How would people feel about moving this thread over to the Guitars folder? My vote would be to combine this thread, and the "DELETE ME" thread that is in Guitars - but maybe we can not get agreement on this. But if this thread were under Guitars folder - at least it would be easeir to get to - as I spend most my time under Guitars. I know EG, and Newbuilder feel the same way.

What do you think? Could we create a poll or something? Thoughts?

- w
 
Wow - how's that for responsive management. Thanks Mark - you are O Ta!!!

Let's see how it goes.

- w
 
Don't have to. or you can...how is that for not taking sides, I voted yes, but does that mess with the natural evolution of interweb forum topics? Would it then be called "OMG Delete me"?
 
^^^

I actually like that "OMG Delete me"

I did just discover the "New Post" option right next to "Private Messages" on the top of the page. That is pretty handy. Let's you quickly see where the action is.

- w
 
So far it's looking like OMG Delete Me will happen. Where do we want it? It can be either in Guitars or the Lounge, although I'd prefer the lounge it's not that important to me.
 
What does any of this "omg" stuff have to do with guitars? :facepalm: I would have thought this would have been left at HC. Seems like a bunch of nonsense to me. Put it in the lounge.
 
What does any of this "omg" stuff have to do with guitars? :facepalm: I would have thought this would have been left at HC. Seems like a bunch of nonsense to me. Put it in the lounge.


These guys like having a social thread and I think the one "off topic" thread probably keeps the rest of the guitar forum more on topic...it's a carryover from HC but it doesn't bother me and if it helps folks feel more at home I'm fine with it. Actually they talk about guitars quite a bit more in the one here than I think they do on HC, too :tongue:
 
Back
Top