Looking For Tilsta Advice

tompetty

Sporting a hammer...
The hiccups...........

For the first time in my life I've had the hiccups for about an hour....Annoying beyond belief...


I'm about to eat for the 2nd time today...Going to have a pan fried haddock fillet with lime juice,a bunch of strawberries and a bunch of blueberries and then go to bed...


I've never experienced this before.......


How do you get rid of hiccups?


I've tried all the standard cures....
 
I ate and the hiccups are gone....


I still look forward to your reasoning if you're engaged.....................
 
The only one I've seen work is to drink a tall glass of water through a paper towel.
Ha ha.....At work now......TGIF....
They actually came back for a little while this morning....

Two tangerines and some cranberry juice and they're gone again...

I'm a bit concerned........
 
Hold your breath. Drinking water slowly, upside down whatever is effectively the same thing. You need to stop your diaphragm from moving until they go away.
 
The thing that works for me is to tilt my head back slightly, pour a single packet of sugar on to the back of my tongue and then swallow
 
I've always had issues with heart palpitations.....

I think it's time for a doc visit......They're back again.............

I've been pounding the natural sugars....

Cran juice,tangerines,blueberries,strawberries and a granny smith apple,all in the past hour...
 
Stand straight, then bend only at the waist as far down as you can and still drink water. Works every time, no lie.
 
Sorry, I know very little about hiccup cures.
Well fookin' get on it man!

This scourge has plagued humanity for thousands of years, and you're telling me that the brightest minds in bio - science have made ZERO progress?

FFS.


This will not stand.


We deserve a cure.
 
Back
Top