It only took 800 mg Advil, a 7 hour energy and a package of lozenges

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
And a quart of water to get me on stage tonight. Getting old sucks.

nu5e3eqa.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Yeah but look how cool you look ! Plus your not behind a desk at 1:embarrassed:0 am managing a server migration. I shoulda been beena rocker ! Instead of a bumm which is what I am. Well sorta.
 
Yeah. I definitely had more fun once the drugs kicked in :embarrassed:


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
some more pics from tonight:

894F8098-F0F2-47CE-AEF1-B51815FCDBC4-4553-0000049AD80E53EA.jpg


1BFF9F7D-0EC9-4829-83F0-3F505E1DE01F-4553-0000049AC32E03A1.jpg


Last night was awful - my back was screwed up, the crowd was shitty on multiple levels and it was just not a fun gig. Tonight was the polar opposite...great crowd, my back didn't feel too bad and I was able to forget about it and play and my voice even lasted all night after not sleeping much the night before.
 
I recall an interview from the 80's where Sting commented that he had used cocaine when it was the only thing that would get him on stage. His words were, "I consider that a justifiable use of a stimulant."
 
I recall an interview from the 80's where Sting commented that he had used cocaine when it was the only thing that would get him on stage. His words were, "I consider that a justifiable use of a stimulant."

Lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top