Achtung! IM PUTTING MY FOOT DOWN!!! COLDPLAY ROCKS!!!

fuck Coldplay.

also, baimun was tagged in a pic of him at a baseball game. he hates baseball.


No... I only hate the Yankees. :helper:




I don't watch baseball on TV or listen to it on the radio, but I LOVE going to baseball at the stadium. Nachos, beer, ball park peanuts, more beer... and this time I had a Margarita or 5 :embarrassed:. My wife and I will go to 5-10 Minor League games a year and usually at least one Major League game. Usually the Tigers, but I've seen a few Cubs and Sox games too.

We both like College Football more, go to as many Football tailgates as we can, watch every Notre Dame game and usually go to 2 or 3 games a year.

I also love College and Pro Basketball... College we mostly follow MSU and Notre Dame, with a few IU games in for good measure. Pro, I'm all about the Pistons. :baimun:
 
No... I only hate the Yankees. :helper:

that's not true. you told me you would like my Mets blog, but your friends would never let you live it down. so obviously, you don't just hate the Yankees. :embarrassed:

I don't watch baseball on TV or listen to it on the radio, but I LOVE going to baseball at the stadium. Nachos, beer, ball park peanuts, more beer... and this time I had a Margarita or 5 :embarrassed:. My wife and I will go to 5-10 Minor League games a year and usually at least one Major League game. Usually the Tigers, but I've seen a few Cubs and Sox games too.

you don't like baseball, you like junk food and public gatherings. but you hate people.

We both like College Football more, go to as many Football tailgates as we can, watch every Notre Dame game and usually go to 2 or 3 games a year.

I also love College and Pro Basketball... College we mostly follow MSU and Notre Dame, with a few IU games in for good measure. Pro, I'm all about the Pistons. :baimun:

those aren't baseball. i rest my case. :embarrassed:
 
a) that's not true. you told me you would like my Mets blog, but your friends would never let you live it down. so obviously, you don't just hate the Yankees. :embarrassed:

b) you don't like baseball, you like junk food and public gatherings. but you hate people.

c) those aren't baseball. i rest my case. :embarrassed:

on a) my daughter's douchebag of an ex-boyfriend is a Mets fan. I can't help but connect them with him, therefore will not like a Mets page as it would prompt him to post something on my page, etc etc. I didn't go into all that before because she was still dating him at the time, but she finally came to her senses, broke up with that bum, and is now dating a guy I actually approve of.

on b) I like Live Baseball... and I like food. I like good spirited fans, and public places that either have good music, good beer, good sports, or a combination there of... and I hate douchebags, not just people in general.

and finally c) Yep. And I like them better than baseball. :helper:
 
You just lost your testicle privileges
309px-Various_scalpels.png
 
Last edited:
Hmmm, I guess I'd rather listen to Coldplay than listen to rap :embarrassed:


Stop whatcha doin'
'cause I'm about to ruin
the image and the style that ya used to.
I look funny
but yo I'm makin' money see
so yo world I hope you're ready for me.
Now gather round
I'm the new fool in town
and my sound's laid down by the Underground.
I drink up all the Hennessey ya got on ya shelf
so just let me introduce myself
My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty.
Yo ladies, oh how I like to hump thee.
And all the rappers in the top ten--please allow me to bump thee.
I'm steppin' tall, y'all,
and just like Humpty Dumpty
you're gonna fall when the stereos pump me.
I like to rhyme,
I like my beats funky,
I'm spunky. I like my oatmeal lumpy.
I'm sick wit dis, straight gangsta mack
but sometimes I get ridiculous
I'll eat up all your crackers and your licorice..
hey yo fat girl, c'mere--are ya ticklish?
Yeah, I called ya fat.
Look at me, I'm skinny
It never stopped me from gettin' busy
I'm a freak
I like the girls with the boom
I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom
I'm crazy.
Allow me to amaze thee.
They say I'm ugly but it just don't faze me.
I'm still gettin' in the girls' pants
and I even got my own dance

The Humpty Dance is your chance to do the hump
Do the Humpty Hump, come on and do the Humpty Hump
Do the Humpty Hump, just watch me do the Humpty Hump
Do ya know what I'm doin', doin' the Humpty Hump
Do the Humpty Hump, do the Humpty Hump
 
Back
Top