Phil513 Kick Henry Jackassowski Staff member May 12, 2009 #7 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE-x572rXGY"]YouTube - funny scary moments[/ame]
Phil513 Kick Henry Jackassowski Staff member May 12, 2009 #8 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIDhAjAGIDM"]YouTube - Scary Pranks.[/ame]
Phil513 Kick Henry Jackassowski Staff member May 12, 2009 #9 This is way too much fun. biggrin [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czwnGlL8z7M"]YouTube - startled peeps ~ funny[/ame]
This is way too much fun. biggrin [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czwnGlL8z7M"]YouTube - startled peeps ~ funny[/ame]
Phil513 Kick Henry Jackassowski Staff member May 12, 2009 #11 Dexter Inferno said: Are you bored again Phil? biggrin Click to expand... Just a bit. Only 50 minutes left til i can get outta here. This day is never ending.
Dexter Inferno said: Are you bored again Phil? biggrin Click to expand... Just a bit. Only 50 minutes left til i can get outta here. This day is never ending.
Phil513 Kick Henry Jackassowski Staff member May 12, 2009 #13 I'm sorry, i know scaring people really shouldn't be funny, but God help me, some of these just have me rolling. hahahahaha. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc4jpSEGxZE"]YouTube - Extreme Scary - Compilation. Sustos[/ame]
I'm sorry, i know scaring people really shouldn't be funny, but God help me, some of these just have me rolling. hahahahaha. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc4jpSEGxZE"]YouTube - Extreme Scary - Compilation. Sustos[/ame]
warren0728 Kick Henry Jackassowski May 12, 2009 #14 Prages said: Thanks to Phil, the parody is much better than the original. Click to expand... thanks phil for making my first parody post teh win!!
Prages said: Thanks to Phil, the parody is much better than the original. Click to expand... thanks phil for making my first parody post teh win!!
Phil513 Kick Henry Jackassowski Staff member May 12, 2009 #15 warren0728 said: thanks phil for making my first parody post teh win!! Click to expand... I help. I'm a helper.
warren0728 said: thanks phil for making my first parody post teh win!! Click to expand... I help. I'm a helper.