I really thought someone from here was pulling my chain on the phone right now.

Its pretty scary when people are genuinely so dumb that their call gets mistaken for a baimun prank. :embarrassed:
 
This guy in a very thick Spanish accent SCREAMING into the phone asking for directions and then wanting blues guitar lessons.

Maybe it was Ronk. :embarrassed:















To explain: I'm mixing some stuff for his band. We've only corresponded via email. A month or two ago, they called the house. Well, I'm almost always in bed by 10:embarrassed:0 anyway, and on this night, I had taken NyQuil at about 6:30, so I was in bed by 8:embarrassed:0. I think they called around 10:30 and one of the guys in the band was speaking Spanish. I was so out of it, all I could say was "What?" over and over. :embarrassed: Finally, they identified themselves and asked me if they had woken me up. I said "yes". And they said they'd call back another time. :embarrassed:

I must have scared them because they haven't called back. :grin:
 
I was not screaming.....

:wink:

Maybe it was Ronk. :embarrassed:

To explain: I'm mixing some stuff for his band. We've only corresponded via email. A month or two ago, they called the house. Well, I'm almost always in bed by 10:embarrassed:0 anyway, and on this night, I had taken NyQuil at about 6:30, so I was in bed by 8:embarrassed:0. I think they called around 10:30 and one of the guys in the band was speaking Spanish. I was so out of it, all I could say was "What?" over and over. :embarrassed: Finally, they identified themselves and asked me if they had woken me up. I said "yes". And they said they'd call back another time. :embarrassed:

I must have scared them because they haven't called back. :grin:

Lol.
 
God, I've had that same moment too many times.

Prospective Student: We come now?
Me: No, I have to get some information from you first and then,
PS: Ok, we be there soon.
Me: No no, I need to take this info over the phone or email, I'm about to teach a lesson.
PS: Oh, we come after them?
Me: Have you considered tennis?
 
This guy couldn't get the idea that he couldn't just show up at a random time and there would be a teacher ready to teach him.He thought that he should be able to show up whenever he wanted and someone would either drop what they were doing or magically appear from home ready to impart blues wisdom to him.
 
Back
Top