I like Les Pauls...

That is crazy impressive then. We're doing a group fuzz pedal build here this month but maybe I 'might be inspired to get a guitar build going...

build away my brother :thu:

I'm reading the LP build #2 thread in your sig....thats absolutely incredible.

thanks so much. it was a labor of love and i have found not only do i like to play, i love to build them too... :wink:

+1...hats off!

thanks man !!!!
 
Nice guitars in this thread :thu:

I was very much a "Les Paul man" up until I got my SG. Now I'm an SG man :embarrassed: Still love the Pauls for that tone and sustain, but they don't half feel clunky and cumbersome after using the streamlined sexiness that is an SG :love:
 
Nice guitars in this thread :thu:

I was very much a "Les Paul man" up until I got my SG. Now I'm an SG man :embarrassed: Still love the Pauls for that tone and sustain, but they don't half feel clunky and cumbersome after using the streamlined sexiness that is an SG :love:

i sold my SG last year...

my LP's are my rock machines, but i really enjoyed playing the SG while just kicking back on the couch. the lightness and easy playability were perfect for relaxed, kick-backed playing IMHO...
 
That one in the center is really hot! :eek:

thanks, here's a few more...

dcam6489.jpg

dcam6487.jpg

dcam6471.jpg

dcam6455.jpg
 
Beautiful. :love:


I'm sorry, but every time I read this thread title this song plays in my head. :embarrassed:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
That thing is seriously gorgeous. I wish my dad still did woodworking so we could build one of those! :eek:
 
The top of that red LP is really something special. Even unfinished (pics in the build thread) it had the sickest flame I have seen in a long time. Also, keep in mind that red figured tops are really hard to photograph, so I'm sure it is even crazier in person. Really an exceptional looking hunk of maple.
 
The top of that red LP is really something special. Even unfinished (pics in the build thread) it had the sickest flame I have seen in a long time. Also, keep in mind that red figured tops are really hard to photograph, so I'm sure it is even crazier in person. Really an exceptional looking hunk of maple.

thanks and you're correct in person it's awesome. i did a fairly good job capturing in photos...

here is is before dye... btw dude, i pm'd you over at HC about that wireless unit...

dcam5770.jpg
 
Back
Top