I haven't been able to get on here all morning...

telecaster911

Kick Henry Jackassowski
....did something happen? I have a link to the lessons, then I click forums, and it just would sit there. It wouldn't even bring up a progress bar. idn_smilie
 
huh.

Yesterday it WAS broke for a little bit. I don't really know how to avail the database errors and I do the forum maintenance regularly.

Seems to be working fine today, though...
 
idn_smilie I'm getting in here by directly putting the address in the address bar, but I can't click on FORUMS at the lesson site and get here...
 
telecaster911 said:
idn_smilie I'm getting in here by directly putting the address in the address bar, but I can't click on FORUMS at the lesson site and get here...

odd that worked for me too
 
No, our IT guy fails :mad: Even when I could get on, all pics were red X and Youtube is totally blocked. :mad:

I'm home now, all is good AOK
 
telecaster911 said:
No, our IT guy fails :mad: Even when I could get on, all pics were red X and Youtube is totally blocked. :mad:

I'm home now, all is good AOK

is he being a bandwidth nazi and blocking access?
 
yea, lots of new blockages. Seems we were using up all the bandwidth and it was affecting his pron downloads cop0
 
Yea, you stopping out? I didn't wanna bug you about it too much this close to Christmas.


edit here is the address
My Cousin Vinny's Bar
416 Fallowfield Ave., Charleroi (Charleroi), PA 15022
724-489-4670

Supposed to start 9:30 ish. I'm getting there at 9
 
Back
Top