Hot or Not? I hate foot pedals but...

I was ready to disagree because I often hate those organ pedals.... but that one is pretty damn cool.
 
I just bought the eqd organizer.

its a lot of fun.

stack it with some fuzz and then the dispatch master, mainly for reverb, and it gets REALLY fun.
 
I think those organ pedals are very cool. Let me get all my basic playing down, and then I'll be ready for one of those . . . in say 15-20 years!
 
I've really thought about getting one of these. They are one of the coolest effects pedals I've seen.
I own the Ravish Sitar and I have yet to discover all of the features it can do.
 
I have the earlier version. The B9. I use it all the time. Sounds great. The Jazz and the Continental are my favorite models. Requires an isolated power source.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top