I found a video for Theodore

I've only ever had a couple spines in my arm once, nothing like in those videos, but it definitely taught me to treat them very carefully
I've had quite a few but maybe 5 at once was the most. I've also had to use the stick "chopstick" method to remove them from both myself and the dogs. Sonny, Callie and my first dog Marvin have al had their encounters, Autumn may or may not have but I'm guessing never has.

I found another video for Theo because I know how much he loves cars....punkkitty may like it to since it's Germany

 
*jackblack cosby sweater voice* Those are DdBob videos. DdBob videos!! One of my ancestors was born in Krefeld though.

Theodore videos:

https://www.youtube.com/c/RateMyTakeaway
and to a lesser extent https://www.youtube.com/c/Beardmeatsfood

ps poison ivy > cactus
Poison ivy HAS to TRY hard to sound dangerous hence the moniker “poison” whereas anyone and everyone know the danger of cacti which has its own “poison” but doesn’t need to advertise *spits*
I garu tee that if that was Peen Simmons in the videos he’d be in the hospital :cop:
 
Poison ivy HAS to TRY hard to sound dangerous hence the moniker “poison” whereas anyone and everyone know the danger of cacti which has its own “poison” but doesn’t need to advertise *spits*
I garu tee that if that was Peen Simmons in the videos he’d be in the hospital :cop:

I don't think you can find Peen Simmons in the wild.

Cactus is way over the top. It's like the Kid Rock of dangerous plants. Poison Ivy is like, I just look like a harmless weed. Come roll around in me. Rub your eyes and then piddle with your meat whistle. It isn't all over tv and movies like cactus either. You need to look at pictures or have someone point it out or you won't know any better. Plus there are different leaf shapes. *spits*
 
I don't think you can find Peen Simmons in the wild.

Cactus is way over the top. It's like the Kid Rock of dangerous plants. Poison Ivy is like, I just look like a harmless weed. Come roll around in me. Rub your eyes and then piddle with your meat whistle. It isn't all over tv and movies like cactus either. You need to look at pictures or have someone point it out or you won't know any better. Plus there are different leaf shapes. *spits*

 


We got those.

62522bdd-d519-4347-ac69-ebc5560890d1-cobb20mountain20lion.JPG
 
Back
Top