Help!I'maRock!
Mediocringly Derivative
You know, it used to be the administration's job to make rules. It used to be us against them. Now it's us against us. And I gotta tell you guys, what's going on here is about America. It's about democracy. It's about the Bill of Rights, basic cable, call-waiting, and free trips to the salad bar. It's about everything that makes this country great. Our country!
We can do something about this. We can finally say that when some people are having a good time, drinking some beers, throwing some meat...that we're not gonna protest.
In fact, I promised myself I wouldn't do this. I'm sorry. If we could just say that, if only to each other...just this one time...that we're not
gonna protest.
That we're not gonna protest?
We're not gonna protest!
We're not gonna protest!
We can do something about this. We can finally say that when some people are having a good time, drinking some beers, throwing some meat...that we're not gonna protest.
In fact, I promised myself I wouldn't do this. I'm sorry. If we could just say that, if only to each other...just this one time...that we're not
gonna protest.
That we're not gonna protest?
We're not gonna protest!
We're not gonna protest!

