HOLY CRAP, PRINCE DIED!!!!!

"Take Me With U"

I can't disguise the pounding of my heart
It beats so strong
It's in your eyes what can I say
They turn me on

I don't care where we go
I don't care what we do
I don't care pretty baby
Just take me with u

Come on and touch the place in me
That's calling out your name
We want each other oh so much
Why must we play this game?

Don't care where we go
I don't care what we do
I don't care pretty baby
Just take me with u

I don't care if we spend the night at your mansion
I don't care if we spend the night on the town
All I want is 2 spend the night together
All I want is 2 spend the night in your arms

To be around u is so-oh right
You're sheer perfection (thank u)
Drive me crazy, drive me all night
Just don't break up the connection

I don't care where we go
I don't care what we do
I don't care pretty baby
Just take me with u

I don't care where we go
I don't care what we do
I don't care pretty baby
Just take me with u

Just take me with u
Oh won't u take me with u
Honey take me with u


Dearly beloved
We are gathered here today
To get through this thing called life

Electric word life
It means forever and that’s a mighty long time
But I’m here to tell you
There’s something else

The after world
A world of never ending happiness
You can always see the sun, day or night

So when you call up that shrink in Beverly Hills
You know the one, Dr. Everything’ll Be Alright
Instead of asking him how much of your time is left
Ask him how much of your mind, baby

‘Cause in this life
Things are much harder than in the after world

In this life
You’re on your own
And if the elevator tries to bring you down

Go crazy
 
I don't know, man. He was 57. That's pretty old if you ask me....


*backs out of room slowly*

prince.jpg
 
Just heard this news from my wife. Terrible year for losing icons so far. I saw him a few years ago and it as fantastic. A true entertainer and an unbelievable musician. The world is lessened with the loss of his gift.

@rhino Wait a few years you'll understand that 57 isn't very old.. :grin:
 
Just heard this news from my wife. Terrible year for losing icons so far. I saw him a few years ago and it as fantastic. A true entertainer and an unbelievable musician. The world is lessened with the loss of his gift.

@rhino Wait a few years you'll understand that 57 isn't very old.. :grin:

I already feel ya hommie. I used to think 40 was old. Now my girlfriend is closer to 40 than 30. She's also great in the sack. Live and learn I guess.
 
Back
Top