dodgechargerfan CanadianGary Administrator Yesterday at 6:26 PM #3 None more green! That’s pretty close to the green of my 69 Charger. I love it. HNUTD!
C Coralkong1 Helper Yesterday at 7:32 PM #5 Dig the green pickguard. Telecaster - - The St Patrick's edition.
Knox in Box Rustbelt refugee. Yesterday at 11:45 PM #7 I've finally seen a use for that pickguard. HNUTD
micwalt Too Controversial To Have An Athleisure Line Today at 11:53 AM #11 The noiseless pickups are a little un-tele, but it sounds good. The neck is amazing!
Dudeman1967 blah, blah, blah... 37 minutes ago #12 The pick guard on that looked like a picture through the leaves of a forest. I doubt I would’ve thought that had it not been green on a green guitar.
The pick guard on that looked like a picture through the leaves of a forest. I doubt I would’ve thought that had it not been green on a green guitar.