Dig it! Hi from my gig with video!

The dance floor is rocking tonight btw:

400382bf532ac189754c22ef5e5f9559.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
:thu:
It does remind me why I don't use many pedals though. I would be lost keeping all that straight in my head.
 
I only broke one of these strings. The bass player broke the other when he kicked it over while I was playing my Les Paul at the end of the first set :facepalm:

623ca1410273d9f7fe8ab074c7e12262.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
I only broke one of these strings. The bass player broke the other when he kicked it over while I was playing my Les Paul at the end of the first set :facepalm:

623ca1410273d9f7fe8ab074c7e12262.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Did you express your full appreciation to him?
 
That would confuse the shit out of me!
Actually once its set up it simplifies everything quite a bit. My problem last night is that not only is it only half programmed with what I need (so I had to go back and forth between programs and manual mode) but I was finding sounds I didn't realize I use for some songs. Now I need to not only finish programming things but also figure out how to better organize the sounds so I can get to them more easily on the fly.
 
Back
Top